Millionth Miata Celebration Hub
Crazy 6-Wheel Jeep
Top 5 Paris Concepts
Video: Top 5 Paris Debuts
Tips and Advice
Auto News Top 10 Affordable Cars With Adaptive Cruise Control
2015 Chevy Corvette Z06 Tears Up the… Ford Mustang 50 Years Limited Edition…
Top 10 Affordable Cars With Adaptive Cruise Control
Get AutoGuide.com in your Inbox
Like AutoGuide.com on Facebook
1 of 11
By Sami Haj-Assaad
Sep 30, 2014
Advanced Technology For All
Adaptive cruise control is common on many high-end cars, but did you know that a massive monthly payment isn’t necessary to access the technology?
Cars with adaptive cruise control will slow down and speed up according to the vehicle ahead, making highway commuting much easier. Some systems will even stop the car completely and then resume when traffic gets going again.
Once you experience a well-executed system, you won’t want to go without. Here’s a list of the most affordable cars that can be equipped with adaptive cruise control.
1 of 11
Filed under: Chrysler Compact Cars Crossovers Family Sedans Featured Articles Ford Honda Jeep Mazda Subaru Tech Tuesday Top 10 Toyota
Tags: adaptive cruise control, affordable high tech cars, Cars With Adaptive Cruise Control, EyeSight, radar cruise control, subaru eyesight, Top 10, What is the cheapest car with adaptive cruise control
Get AutoGuide.com in your Inbox
Like AutoGuide.com on Facebook
More Auto News…
Loading, please wait…
Why is this article 11 pages long? Simply a shameless attempt for more pageviews? Bad bad bad… At least it will drop the clickthrough rate of the ads by 90%…
I’ll never come back to a site which uses so many pages to show so little information. You lost me.
I completely agree! It makes it too hard to get to the information I want.
22 blocked ads with ublock origin
Know something we don’t?
Send us your Tips!
Like us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Get AutoGuide.com News Fast
2016 Ford Focus RS vs Volkswagen Golf R
There haven’t been two more natural competitors than the Volkswagen Golf R and Ford Focus RS since Coyote and Roadrunner.
2016 Lexus RX 350 vs Lincoln MKX
On paper, the two cars seem to be miles apart on a number of subjects.
2016 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport 400 vs Mercedes-Benz C450 AMG
Compared side by side, the two are quite similar on paper, but when driven, the two feel entirely different.
2016 MINI Cooper S Clubman vs Volkswagen Golf GTI
Surprisingly similar in some aspects, yet still completely different in others, these two hatches take different approaches to a common goal.
Land Rover Discovery Sport vs Mercedes-Benz GLC 300
The Discovery Sport and GLC 300 are both new, yet familiar.
Top Video Pick
The Short List: Top 10 Most Unreliable Cars
The Short List: Top 10 Most Unreliable Cars
May 25, 2016
Watch our Short List video to learn about the top 10 most unreliable cars on sale right now, according to our friends at Consumer Reports.
READ FULL STORY
Most Fuel Efficient Compact SUVs
Car Buying Tools
Find a Dealer near your area
Free dealer Price Quote
Vehicle History Report
Terms of Service
© 2016 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.
SWEEPSTAKES – OFFICIAL RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AutoGuide.com’s Monthly Overlay Newsletter Signup – By subscribing to our email newsletter, Entrants are eligible to win one (1) Amazon.com Gift Card (value of $100.00 USD). One (1) winner will be chosen every month at random and contacted by VerticalScope Inc.’s staff. *Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards (« GCs ») cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. All Amazon ®, (TM) & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. AGE/RESIDENCY RESTRICTIONS, VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. PRIZE: One (1) Winner will be randomly selected every month to each receive: one (1) $100.00 Amazon.com Gift Card (the « Prize Supplier »). Total approximate retail value of all prizes is approximately $100.00 USD. Prizes are not transferable and no cash or prize substitution is allowed. Prize package is awarded « as is » with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied.
3. ELIGIBILITY: From the time of entry through the final date of prize fulfillment, each contest entrant and selected entrant must be a permanent lawful citizen and resident residing in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia or in Canada, and be twenty one (21) years of age or older. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, IN ALL FOREIGN COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, AND ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES OR CANADA AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives, of the Sponsor and the Prize Supplier and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, promotion partners and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, and the immediate family members (e.g., spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece, grandparent, in-law, daughter and son, regardless of where they live) and persons living in the same household (whether or not related) of such individuals are not eligible to participate or win. Only one selected entrant per household. All decisions of the Sponsor with respect to this sweepstakes are final. The Sponsor shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes.
4. ENTER BY INTERNET: You may enter this sweepstakes via the Internet by logging onto AutoGuide.com and subscribing to our email newsletter via the pop-up overlay.
5. SELECTION OF WINNER: One (1) Entrant will be selected by random selection who have subscribed to our email newsletter. The winner may be announced publicly on AutoGuide.com and will be contacted by VerticalScope Inc.’s staff. The winner will be required to provide a mailing address (that is not a P.O. box) to receive the prize which will be shipped free of charge.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a prize are determined by the total number of eligible entries received.
7. RESTRICTIONS: The prize package consists of one (1) Amazon.com Gift Card with an approximate value of $100.00 USD. If prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor or Prize Supplier, no substitute prize will be awarded due to the unique nature of the prize. Sponsor and Prize Supplier shall not be liable to the winner or any person claiming through winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, utility failure, internet failure, terrorist acts, threatened terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s or Prize Supplier’s control (collectively, « Force Majeure Event »). Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the performers/events, other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same.
8. CONDITIONS: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules, Terms and Conditions and that Sponsor has the irrevocable right to use in perpetuity entrants’ names, user names, likenesses, photographs, voices, home mailing address, biographical and prize information, and entry materials, without notice to entrants and without compensation or obligation, in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world, in any manner whatsoever, to advertise and promote Sponsor, its products and services, the Sweepstakes, and for any other purpose except where prohibited by law. Entrant waives the right to assert as a cost of winning a prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize and any liability which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. Sponsor is not responsible for fraudulent calls or emails made to entrants not by the Sponsor. If the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of damage by computer viruses, worms or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, any Force Majeure Event or any other cause which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt, compromise, undermine or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or any part of the Sweepstakes, and to select a winner from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor up until the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, as applicable. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that (i) tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operations of this Sweepstakes in any manner, (ii) violates the Official Rules, Terms and Conditions or (iii) acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AND/OR DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Any expenses and receipt and use of the prize and federal, state and local taxes and fees applicable in connection with the prize awarded are the sole responsibility of the winner. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of the winner for the actual value of the prize received. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws of the United States. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sponsor, Prize Supplier, and their respective officers, directors, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, employees, representatives and agents are not responsible for and shall not be liable for (i) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by a prize resulting from acceptance, possession or usage of the prize, or (ii) printing, distribution or production errors. Sponsor or its affiliates may rescind any promotion found to contain such errors without liability at its or their sole discretion.
9. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this contest is VerticalScope Inc. (the owner and operator of AutoGuide.com), 111 Peter Street, Suite 700, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1.
Subscribe to our email newsletter and automatically be entered to win.
*Restrictions apply. See offer for details
Get Breaking Automotive News, Reviews and Video in your Facebook Feed!
Your browser is out of date! Update your browser for free for improved security and a modern web browsing experience:
Google Chrome or
x Cookie and Data Use Consent
We use data about you for a number of purposes explained in the links below. By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of data and cookies.
Tell me more |
Top 10 Affordable Cars With Adaptive Cruise Control – AutoGuide.com